Road Hazard Coverage is offered upon the purchase of any new Tires to promote goodwill and is not a warranty that your tire will not fail or become unserviceable due to a road hazard injury. This Road Hazard Coverage is a prorated two (2) year protection plan that applies to all Tires that are purchased new and is valid under the certain specified conditions as detailed below. This warranty is valid from the date of purchase for two (2) years or when the tire reaches 50% of useable tread depth, whichever comes first. When an eligible tire is damaged during the first 2/32nds of an inch (1.6mm) of treadwear or first 12 months from date of purchase, whichever came first, the tire will be replaced with a comparable tire free of charge. This warranty provides credit based upon 50% of remaining usable tread at the time of failure due to road hazard. “Usable Tread” is defined as the original tread depth of a tire less 2/32nds of an inch. Credit is prorated based on a tire's tread depth of between 2/32nds and 50% of treadwear. When the tire has 2/32nds of an inch or less in tread depth, it is considered worn out.
ROAD HAZARD EXCLUSIONS This Road Hazard protection excludes Medium Truck tires. All exclusions described under the section of “What is not covered” within this Limited Warranty and other exclusions include, but are not limited to, effects caused by:
1. A tire that is damaged /failed due to vandalism.
2. A tire that is damaged /failed due to an accident.
3. A tire that is damaged /failed due to commercial, industrial or agricultural use.
4. A tire that is damaged /failed due to racing.
5. A tire that is damaged /failed due to off-road use.
6. A tire that is damaged /failed due to snow chains or studs.
7. A tire that is damaged /failed due to rapid or irregular wear.
8. A tire that is damaged /failed due to wear from worn mechanical components on the vehicle.
9. Tires transferred from the vehicle on which they were originally installed.
10. Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle or consequential damage.
11. Any tires used on any emergency response vehicle.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE: IF THE TIRE OWNER ABUSES THE TIRES BY FAILING TO OBSERVE SAFETY WARNINGS AND TO MAINTAIN PROPER INFLATION PRESSURE, VEHICLE ALIGNMENT AND TIRE ROTATION, EXPECTED TIRE PERFORMANCE AND LIFE MAY NOT BE ACHIEVED, AND YOUR SAFETY CANNOT BE ENSURED.
*Must have valid advertisement from a local shop.
We sell and install all brands of tires. If we do not stock it we can special order it for you.